Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Confused

I don't know if I have done the right thing. It feels like I have compromised myself just for the sake of so-called friendship. It made me question a lot of things. Sure I was right when I confronted and asked was wrong. The answer was obviously immature and out of my hands. What I'm not sure is, I said is to pretend like nothing happened and start over. I felt like I compromised. I felt like I gave in to a manipulative tactic. Sure she says she doesnt prevent me from doing stuff with other people, but she has to distance herself from me. Clearly, this is jealousy. I tried to assure that I won't ditch, but it seems wrong. It feels one-sided. Well since she said she shouldnt prevent me from doing stuff im still gonna go with some people I liked. If I get another cold treatment, well, it's time to rethink about things.

I hope that will be the last time I'm chasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment